How to make Almond Cookies - Easy Homemade Recipe
These almond cookies made with wheat flour and almond chunks are a perfect combination of nutty and buttery flavors. They are easy to make and perfect for any occasion, from a quick afternoon snack to a dessert for a special occasion. With the perfect balance of crunchy almond chunks and soft, buttery texture, these cookies are sure to become a new favorite. Let's get started on the recipe!
Cooking Time: PT12-15M
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, almond flour, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Fold in the almond chunks.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, form the dough into balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball slightly with your hand or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden and the cookies are set.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.