How to Make Chocolate chip cookies – Easy and Tasty Recipe
The recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies originates from the United States. It is made with butter, white sugar, brown sugar, flour and chocolate chips. It was invented by Ruth Graves Wakefield in 1930 in the city of Whitman Massachusetts, but today it has become a very popular recipe in many parts of the world. Next we will show you step by step how to prepare delicious chocolate chip cookies, made very easily and homemade.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies tasty, easy cookies recipe
Total Time: 25M
- 115 g of butter at room temperature.
- 75 g of white sugar.
- 100 g of brown sugar.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- 225 g of Wheat Flour.
- 1 tsp Baking Powder.
- 1/4 of tsp of fine salt.
- 150 g of Chocolate Chips.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a bowl add the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and beat until you get a fluffy mixture.
- Add the egg, the vanilla essence and continue beating until the ingredients are integrated.
- In another container mix the dry ingredients, wheat flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add little by little to the butter mixture and with the help of a silicone spatula stir until they are well integrated.
- Add the chocolate chips and continue mixing.
- Prepare the tray with baking paper and with the help of a spoon take a little dough, making it in the form of a ball and placing it on the tray.
- Bake about 10 to 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden.
- Once ready, take them out and let them rest a bit before eating them.