How to Make Coffee Ice Cream with Condensed Milk - Easy Recipe
The ice cream recipe is usually made with dairy, fruit, and sugar. It has its origin in ancient empires such as the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Chinese, which prepared them in their own way with the snow they collected during the winter. On the other hand, in 1686 the Italian Francesco Procopio de Coltelli revolutionized this recipe by inventing a machine that homogenized fruits, sugar and ice, obtaining a frozen cream, similar to what we know today. Next we will present to you the preparation of a creamy Homemade Coffee ice cream easily and quickly.
Preparation Time: 15M
- 500 ml of whipping cream.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 2 Tbsp of Instant Coffee.
- 50 ml of Water.
- In a small container, dissolve the coffee in the water until you get a liquid mixture without lumps.
- Apart in a deep bowl, add the condensed milk, the dissolved coffee and stir until they are integrated.
- In a bowl, place the whipping cream and beat until peaks form.
- Add the mixture of condensed milk and dissolved coffee to the whipped cream, and stir gently until just combined.
- Pour the final mixture into a mold and put it in the freezer for 6 hours.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.