How to Make Banana Ice Cream with Condensed Milk – Easy Recipe
Ice cream is a frozen cream, generally made from dairy, fruit and sugar. It is a recipe originating from ancient times, which is why many empires such as the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Chinese prepared it in their own way with the snow they collected during the winter. On the other hand, in 1686 the Italian Francesco Procopio de Coltelli revolutionized this recipe by inventing a machine that homogenized fruit, sugar and ice, thus obtaining an mixture, similar to what we know as ice cream. Below we will present you step by step how to prepare a homemade banana ice cream with only 3 ingredients, easily and quickly.
Keywords: Homemade banana ice cream, Ice cream without machine
Preparation Time: 15M
- 500 ml of very cold whipping cream.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 2 Bananas, chopped and frozen.
- In a blender place the bananas, the cream of milk and the condensed milk.
- Blend until you get a creamy mixture.
- Pour the final mixture into a mold and take it to the freezer for 6 hours.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.