How to Make Coffee Flan with Condensed Milk - Easy Recipe
Flan is a rich dessert made from eggs, milk and sugar. This recipe is originally from Portugal, but ancient civilizations like the Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans had a similar variant called Tyropatina. On the other hand, not only in ancient times they prepared this recipe with a different name, now there are countries that call it differently, in Croatia "Rožata", in Venezuela "Quesillo", in Peru "Crema volteada" and " Leche Asada”, some prepare it in the oven and others in a bain-marie, but it is still a very delicious recipe. Next we will show you step by step how to prepare a Coffee Flan without an oven in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: Coffee desert
Preparation Time: 15M
Cooking Time: 40M
- 200 grams of sugar.
- 5 Eggs.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 500 ml of milk.
- 2 Tbsp Soluble Coffee (Instant).
- Note: A flan mold is required.
- In a pot over low heat add the sugar and 5 tablespoons of water, cook approximately for minutes or until the sugar has a liquid consistency and a caramel color.
- Once the caramel is ready, remove from the heat and carefully pour it into a flan mold and reserve.
- Apart in a blender, add milk, eggs, condensed milk, coffee and blend at high speed until all ingredients are integrated.
- Once blended, pour the mixture into the mold for flan that you reserved with the caramel and cover it well.
- Cook in a bain-marie for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the mold and let rest a bit to enjoy.