Rice Pudding with Sweetened Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk
The Rice Pudding Recipe is originally from Asia and was later spread throughout Europe and Africa. During the colonization of America, it was exported to American territory with the European population that emigrated to the new continent. Today it has become a typical dessert in the gastronomy of many countries and can be served hot or cold. Next we will present you the delicious Homemade Rice Pudding Recipe, easily and quickly.
Keywords: homemade rice pudding, easy rice pudding recipe, rice pudding dessert
Preparation Time: 40M
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Lt of Water
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 can of Evaporated Milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Cinnamon powder
- Wash the rice and drain it with a strainer.
- In a pot pour the liter of water and place it over medium heat.
- Add the rice and the cinnamon stick.
- Cover the pot and cook for 25 minutes.
- Then add the whole milk, evaporated milk, condensed milk and stir.
- Let cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with ground cinnamon.