How to Make Strawberry Jam Cookies - Easy Homemade Recipe
These delicious strawberry jam thumbprint cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and buttery goodness. With a soft and crumbly texture and a burst of fruity flavor from the strawberry jam filling, these cookies are a treat for any occasion. Whether you're looking for a special dessert for a dinner party or a fun baking project to do with the kids, these thumbprint cookies are sure to please. So let's get started and make some irresistible strawberry jam thumbprint cookies!
Keywords: Biscuits with strawberry jam
Cooking Time: PT12-15M
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Press your thumb gently into the center of each dough ball to create an indentation.
- Fill each indentation with a small spoonful of strawberry jam.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly golden around the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious strawberry jam thumbprint cookies!