How to Make Moist Brownies with Cocoa powder - Easy recipe
The Brownie Recipe is originally from American cuisine, it is a small dark brown biscuit from which its name "brownie". This recipe arose in 1896 when by mistake, an important North American pastry chef forgot to add yeast to a chocolate cake he was preparing. This is how this delicious compact cake was born. Next we will present a recipe for moist brownies with cocoa in an easy and fast way so that you surprise your guests.
Keywords: Moist brownies
Preparation Time: 15M
Cooking Time: 30M
Total Time: 45M
- 200 gr of Semisweet Dark Chocolate (broken into small pieces)
- 1/2 Cup of Butter (115 grams)
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Cup of Wheat Flour previously sifted
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder previously sifted.
- Grease a square pan with spray or nonstick paper.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉ (180 ℃).
- In a bowl in a bain-marie or with the help of a microwave, melt the butter and chocolate, mixing them until they are completely liquid.
- In a separate bowl, place the white sugar, brown sugar and the three eggs and beat them until the mixture looks creamy.
- Add the salt, the vanilla essence and the chocolate mixture with the melted butter and stir until just combined.
- Add the previously sifted wheat flour and cocoa and with the help of a silicone spatula, stir until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool for 15 minutes. Then cut it up and serve.