How to Make Strawberry Mousse with Condensed Milk and Gelatin
La Mousse is a dessert of French origin, whose translation means "foam". This dessert was born in 1755 by the chef of French nationality called Menon, which consists of a soft and frothy cream. Today it has become popular in many countries around the world and it is a very easy recipe to prepare with any type of fruit. Therefore, below we will present you how to prepare a delicious Strawberry Mousse, ideal to share with your guests.
Keywords: homemade mousse, easy mousse recipe, mousse dessert
Preparation Time: 15M
- 300 gr of cut strawberries.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 500 ml of cold heavy cream (whipping cream).
- ½ tablespoon unflavored gelatin.
- 50 ml hot water.
- In a blender, place the strawberries and condensed milk and blend until they are combined.
- Apart in a bowl, dissolve the unflavored gelatin in the hot water.
- Then add the already dissolved unflavored gelatin to the mixture of strawberries and condensed milk (let it cool a bit if it is hot).
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until it forms peaks.
- Add the previous mixture to the whipped cream and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour into molds and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Decorate to your liking and enjoy.