How to Make Raspberry Mousse with Condensed Milk - Easy Recipe
The Mousse is a Dessert of French origin, whose translation means "foam". This dessert was born in 1755 by a cook of French nationality named Menon, which consists of soft and foamy cream. Today it has become popular in many countries around the world and it is a very easy recipe to prepare with any type of fruit. Therefore, below we will present you how to prepare a delicious Homemade Raspberry Mousse step by step in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: Raspberry Foam
Preparation Time: 15M
- 300 gr of Raspberries.
- 500 ml of whipping cream (very cold).
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- ½ tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
- 50 ml of hot water.
- In a blender, place the raspberries, condensed milk and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the unflavored gelatin in hot water.
- Add the dissolved unflavored gelatin to the blended condensed milk mixture with the raspberries and stir until combined (allow to cool slightly if hot).
- In a separate bowl, beat the cold cream until peaks form.
- Add the above mixture to the whipped cream and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour into molds and take it to the fridge for 4 hours.
- Decorate to your liking and enjoy.