Dulce de Leche Ice Cream without Ice Cream Maker
The ice cream recipe can be described as a frozen cream, usually made with dairy, fruit, and sugar. It has its origin in ancient empires such as the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Chinese, which prepared them in their own way with the snow they collected during the winter. On the other hand, in 1686 the Italian Francesco Procopio de Coltelli revolutionized this recipe by inventing a machine that homogenized fruits, sugar and ice, obtaining a frozen cream, similar to what we know today. Next we will present you the preparation of a Dulce de Leche ice cream, made without a machine, in a homemade way using only 3 ingredients and in an easy and fast way.
Preparation Time: 15M
- 500 ml of whipping cream.
- 350 gr of Dulce de Leche.
- 80 ml of milk.
- Note: The whipping cream needs to be cold to be able to mount.
- In a bowl, place the 350 g of dulce de leche and the 80 ml of milk. Stir until both ingredients are well integrated and take a liquid consistency.
- In another separate bowl, place the whipping cream and beat until peaks form.
- Add the dulce de leche and milk mixture to the whipped cream, and stir gently until just combined.
- Pour the final mixture into a mold and put it in the freezer for 6 hours.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.