How to Make Coffee Mousse with Condensed Milk (without Gelatin)
This recipe originates from France, invented by the French chef Menon in 1755. The word Mousse translated means “foam”, which is why it goes very well with this dessert that consists of a soft and foamy cream. It has become popular today in many countries and it is a very easy recipe to make with any type of ingredients or fruits. In this case, below we will present you how to prepare a delicious coffee mousse with only 3 Ingredients.
Keywords: homemade mousse, easy mousse recipe, mousse dessert, mousse with whipped cream
Preparation Time: 15M
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 500 ml of very cold whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp instant coffee
- In a bowl add the whipping cream, the instant coffee and beat until peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into molds and put it in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Decorate to your liking and enjoy.