No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake with Condensed Milk and Philadelphia
The Cheesecake is a recipe originating in Ancient Greece, although in the past it was not prepared as it is today. Because cream cheese was invented in 1872 by an American milkman named William Lawrence who was accidentally trying to make a French cheese called Neufchatel. Some time later, in 1880, William Lawrence distributed cream cheese in aluminum foil wrappers under the name of his company called Empire, but later the company Kratf Foods began to market it under the name of Philadelphia. Next, we will present you step by step how to prepare a Strawberry Cheesecake without an oven in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: homemade cheesecake, cheesecake with gelatin, easy cheesecake recipe
Preparation Time: 30M
- 1 Cup graham cracker pie crust.
- 130 gr of melted butter.
- 450 gr of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- 200 gr of cold whipping cream.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 350 gr of sliced strawberries.
- 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
- 50 ml of Hot Water.
- Note: It is necessary that the whipping cream is very cold to be able to beat.
- In a bowl add graham cracker pie crust and the melted butter and stir until they are integrated.
- With the help of a removable mold (springform pan), add the previous mixture and press the mixture to the bottom, this will be the base of the cheesecake.
- Take it to the freezer for 10 minutes, while you continue preparing the rest of the cheesecake.
- Then add the gelatin to the hot water and stir until well dissolved.
- In a blender, add the strawberries, the gelatin dissolved in water and blend until you get a liquid mixture.
- Apart in a bowl, add the cream cheese, the condensed milk and beat it for 3 minutes until creamy.
- Add the blended strawberries with the dissolved gelatin and continue beating until well blended and creamy.
- In another bowl, add the milk cream and beat until peaks form.
- Add the whipped milk cream to the previous mixture and with the help of a silicone spatula stir until everything is well integrated and creamy.
- Take the mold out of the freezer and pour the mixture into the mold. With the help of the silicone spatula, smooth the upper part so that it is perfect.
- Refrigerate in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours and then serve decorate to your liking.