How to Make Blueberry Ice Cream with Condensed Milk - Easy Recipe
Ice cream is a frozen cream, usually made from dairy, fruit, and sugar. It originates from very ancient times, for this reason, many empires such as the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Chinese prepared it in their own way with the snow they collected during the winter. On the other hand, in 1686 the Italian Francesco Procopio dei Coltelli revolutionized this recipe by inventing a machine that homogenized fruit, sugar and ice, obtaining an mixture similar to what we know today as ice cream. Below we will present you step by step how to prepare a homemade blueberry ice cream with only 3 ingredients, easily and quickly.
Keywords: Blueberry Ice Cream without Machine
Preparation Time: 15M
- 500 ml of very cold whipping cream.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 250 gr of Blueberries.
- Note: It is necessary that the whipping cream is very cold to be able to mount.
- In a blender, pour the condensed milk with the blueberries and blend until they are well integrated.
- In a separate bowl, place the whipping cream and beat until peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk mixture and blueberries to the bowl of whipped cream, stirring gently until combined.
- Pour the final mixture into a mold and take it to the freezer for 6 hours.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.