How to Make Blackberry Mousse with Condensed Milk and Gelatin
Mousse is a traditional dessert of French cuisine and its name translated means “foam”. This recipe was born in 1755 by a French chef named Menon, and consists of a soft and frothy cream. Today in many countries of the world it has become a very popular recipe, since it is very easy to prepare, using any type of fruit. For this reason, below we will present you the preparation of a delicious homemade Blackberry Mousse easily and quickly.
Keywords: homemade mousse, easy mousse recipe, mousse dessert, mousse with whipped cream
Preparation Time: 15M
- 250 gr of chopped blackberry.
- 500 ml of cold whipping cream
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- ½ tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
- 50 ml of hot water.
- In a blender, place the chopped blackberry, the condensed milk and blend until they become a smooth mixture.
- Apart in a bowl, dissolve the unflavored gelatin in hot water.
- Then add the unflavored gelatin already dissolved to the mixture of condensed milk with the blackberry and stir a little until they are integrated (let it cool a little if it is hot).
- In a separate bowl, beat the cold cream until it forms peaks.
- Add the previous mixture to the whipped cream, stir until well incorporated.
- Pour into molds and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Decorate to your liking and enjoy.