How to Make Mango Mousse with Condensed Milk and Gelatin
The recipe for this traditional dessert called "Mousse" is originally from France and its translation means "foam". This delicious recipe was born in 1755 by the French chef named Menon, which consists of a soft and frothy cream. Nowadays it has become popular in many countries of the world and it is a very easy recipe to prepare with any type of fruit. For this reason, below we will present you the preparation of a homemade Mango Mousse easily and quickly.
Keywords: homemade mousse, easy mousse recipe, mousse dessert, mousse with whipped cream
Preparation Time: 15M
- 300 gr of chopped Mango (only the pulp).
- 500 ml of cold whipping cream.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- ½ tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
- 50 ml of hot water.
- In a blender, place the chopped mango, the condensed milk and blend until they become a smooth mixture.
- Apart in a bowl, dissolve the unflavored gelatin in hot water.
- Then add the already dissolved unflavored gelatin to the condensed milk mixture with the mango and stir a little until they are combined (let it cool a little if it is hot).
- In a separate bowl, beat the cold cream until it forms peaks.
- Add the previous mixture to the whipped cream and stir until well integrated.
- Pour into molds and put in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Decorate to your liking and enjoy.