How to make Homemade Blueberry Jam - Easy Marmalade Recipe
To begin with, the origin of the jam is on the European continent, at the time of the Ancient Greek Empire, where they cooked Quince with Honey. However, its name "Jam" (marmalade) comes from the Portuguese "marmelada" which means "quince sweet". But it was in the 17th century that it began to be made massively in Scotland and its name became very popular in Europe, although in Portugal they continue to call it quince sweet. Here we present the preparation of a blueberry jam recipe easily and quickly.
Keywords: Quince sweet, homemade blueberry jam, blueberry jam without pectin
Preparation Time: 45M
- 500 gr of Blueberries.
- 350 gr of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- In a non-stick pot place the blueberries.
- Add the sugar, the tablespoon of lemon juice and cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly every 5 minutes.
- When it has a thick consistency, turn off the heat and let stand until cool.
- Enjoy and store in a glass jar with a lid.