How to make Strawberry Jam without Pectin - Easy Marmalade Recipe
The jam (marmalade) is a recipe of Greek origin, its name comes from the Portuguese marmelada which means "quince sweet". This delicious recipe for fruit preserves cooked with sugar became famous in the 17th century when it began to be made massively in Scotland and then its name became popular throughout Europe, but in Portugal they continued to call it by the same name of "quince sweet". Next we will present you how to prepare homemade strawberry jam in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: Quince sweet, homemade strawberry jam, easy marmalade recipe
Preparation Time: 45M
- 500 gr of Chopped Strawberries.
- 350 gr of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Place the strawberries in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the sugar, the tablespoon of lemon juice and cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly every 5 minutes.
- Once it has a thick consistency, turn off the heat and let stand until cool.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge in a glass container with a lid.