How to make Peach Jam without Pectin - Easy Marmalade Recipe
To begin with, this recipe has its origins in Europe, during Ancient Greece where they cooked Quince with Honey. But the name "jam" (marmalade) comes from the Portuguese "marmelada" which means "quince sweets". However, it was in the 17th century that it began to be made massively in Scotland and its name became very popular throughout Europe, but in Portugal they continue to call it quince sweet. Here we present the preparation of the recipe for peach jam in an easy and quick way.
Keywords: Quince sweet, homemade peach jam, peach jam no pectin
Preparation Time: 45M
- 500 gr Peaches, peeled, chopped and seedless.
- 350 gr of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 100 ml of water.
- In a blender add the peaches and blend.
- Apart in a saucepan over low heat, pour the contents of the blender.
- Add the sugar, the tablespoon of lemon juice and cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly every 5 minutes.
- Once you get a thick consistency, turn off and let cool.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge in a glass container with a lid.