How to make Kiwi Jam (No Pectin) - Easy Marmalade Recipe
The Jam is a fruit preserve cooked in sugar, its name "marmalade" comes from Portuguese marmelada which means "quince jam". This recipe originates from the Greek Empire, where they cooked Quince with honey. But it was only from the 17th century that they began to be made massively in Scotland and then their name spread throughout Europe. Next we will present you the preparation of a delicious homemade Kiwi jam in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: Kiwi jelly, homemade kiwi jam without pectin
Preparation Time: 45M
- 500 gr of Kiwis, peeled and chopped into small pieces.
- 350 gr of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- In a non-stick pot over low heat, add the chopped kiwi into small pieces.
- Add the sugar, the tablespoon of lemon juice and cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly every 5 minutes.
- When it has a thick consistency, turn off the heat and let stand until cool.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge in a glass jar with a lid.