How to make Apple Jam without Pectin - Easy Marmalade Recipe
This recipe comes from Europe, it was invented during Ancient Greece where they cooked quince with honey. Its name comes from the Portuguese "marmelada" which means "quince jam". Another very important fact is that from the 17th century it began to be made massively in Scotland and its name became very popular throughout Europe, but in Portugal they continue to call it "quince sweet". Here we will present you a delicious recipe for Apple jam in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: Quince sweet, homemade apple jam, apple jam no pectin
Preparation Time: 45M
- 500 gr of Apples, peeled, chopped and without seeds (Only the pulp).
- 350 gr of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Place the apples in a blender and blend until you get their juice.
- In a saucepan over low heat pour the contents of the blender.
- Add the sugar, the tablespoon of lemon juice and cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly every 5 minutes.
- Once it thickens, turn off the heat and let cool.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge in a glass container with a lid.