How to Make Homemade Buffalo Chicken Wings - Easy Recipe
The recipe for chicken wings in spicy sauce is popularly known as "Buffalo Wing", it is originally from the United States, specifically from the City of Buffalo, the second largest in the state of New York. Here we present how is the step-by-step preparation of homemade Buffalo Wings in an easy and fast way.
Type: Main course
Keywords: Hot Wings, Hot Chicken, Hot Sauce
Preparation Time: 30M
- 750 gr of chicken wings cut and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- 1 Cup of wheat flour.
- 1 Tbsp of Paprika.
- 1 Cup of Hot Sauce.
- ¾ Cup of Butter melted.
- 3 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 Tbsp Garlic powder.
- Note: If you want you can add a little sugar to the sauce if you like it sweet.
- In a bowl place the wheat flour, the paprika and stir so that they are integrated.
- Add the seasoned chicken wings and cover with the flour and paprika.
- Then in a deep frying pan with hot oil, fry the chicken wings covered with flour until golden brown.
- Once fried, take them out to drain on a plate with absorbent paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the hot sauce, melted butter, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and stir constantly until all ingredients are combined.
- Once it boils, turn off the heat and add the fried chicken wings to cover them with the buffalo sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.