How to make Teriyaki Chicken with Vegetables - Easy Recipe
Teriyaki chicken is a traditional recipe of Japanese cuisine. The word “Teriyaki” derives from the verb “teri” which is related to the shine that the sauce gives, and “yaki” refers to the cooking method (roast). The traditional Japanese technique of cooking meat is to dip it in the sauce or paint it with the same sauce several times until done. Next we will present to you the preparation of the recipe for a chicken with vegetables in teriyaki sauce, easily and quickly.
Type: Main Dish
Preparation Time: 30M
- 1 Chicken breast cut into medium pieces.
- 1 Large Red Paprika in cubes.
- 200 gr of Broccoli Chopped into pieces.
- 2 Medium Onion cut into cubes.
- 200 ml of Teriyaki Sauce.
- 1 Tbsp Oil.
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce.
- In a bowl, place the chicken with the soy sauce and marinate for approximately 15 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, heat oil and add the chicken, letting it cook lightly on both sides.
- Add the paprika, broccoli and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, teriyaki sauce and cook for 5 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked.
- Serve and accompany to your liking.