How to make Chicken Tinga for Tacos - Easy and Quick Recipe
The chicken tinga recipe is originally from the Mexican cuisine of the region of the state of Puebla. It is made from shredded chicken, tomato sauce, onion, garlic and chipotle chili. It is consumed as a garnish in different dishes, such as tostadas, tacos and molotes. Next we will present to you the preparation of homemade chicken tinga in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: Chicken Tinga, Mexican Recipe
Preparation Time: 15M
- 500 gr of Cooked and shredded Chicken Breast.
- 3 tomatoes, chopped into pieces.
- 2 chipotle peppers.
- 1 sliced onion.
- 1 Cup of chicken broth.
- 1 clove garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Vegetable oil.
- In a blender add the tomatoes, the chipotle chili peppers, the chicken broth and blend until obtaining a tomato puree.
- In a skillet over high heat, add the sliced onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Once the onion is sautéed, add the shredded chicken, the tomato puree, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 7 minutes, stirring constantly and voila.
- Serve and enjoy.