How to Make Chicken with Mushroom Sauce - Easy Recipe
Mushroom sauce is a recipe that has become popular today in modern cuisine, it can be served with chicken, meat, fish, pasta or even hot creams. Its main ingredient, the champignon, is a mushroom native to Europe and North America. They are a very rich source of nutrients and vitamins, which makes it a food with many health benefits. Next we will present you the preparation of delicious chicken breasts with home-style mushroom sauce, a very easy and quick recipe.
Type: Main Dish
Cuisine: European and North American.
Preparation Time: 30M
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut into Fillet.
- 300 g of sliced mushrooms.
- 125 ml of Chicken Broth.
- 250 ml of Milk Cream.
- 1 onion finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 50 ml of water.
- ½ Tbsp Cornstarch.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a deep skillet over high heat, add the oil along with the butter until it melts.
- Place the chicken breasts and cook them on both sides until they are sealed.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and place it on a clean plate.
- Lower the power to a simmer and without changing the oil, sauté the onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream and stir until well incorporated.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste if desired.