How to make Chicken in Beer Marinade - Easy Recipe
Chicken in beer is a hearty and flavorful dish that is easy to make and perfect for a cozy dinner at home. The combination of beer and herbs creates a delicious sauce that complements the tender and juicy chicken. This recipe is a great way to switch up your usual chicken dinners and impress your family or guests with something new and tasty. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking techniques, you can create a delicious and satisfying meal that everyone will love. So, let's get started!
Type: Main course
Keywords: Chicken in beer batter
Preparation Time: PT30-35M
- 4 chicken legs
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups beer
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Season chicken legs with salt and black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken legs on all sides, about 5-7 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add chopped onion and minced garlic to the same skillet. Cook until onion is translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add beer to skillet and stir to combine.
- Stir in honey, thyme, rosemary, and bay leaf. Bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken legs to skillet and spoon some of the beer mixture over them.
- Cover skillet with a lid and reduce heat to low. Let chicken simmer for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve chicken legs with beer sauce spooned over them and garnished with chopped fresh parsley.