How to make Chicken Stew with Vegetables - Easy Recipe
Looking for a hearty and comforting meal that's easy to make? Look no further than this Chicken Stew with Vegetables recipe! This one-pot dish is packed with tender chicken, potatoes, carrots, and aromatic thyme, all simmered together in a savory chicken broth. It's a perfect meal for those cold, wintry nights or any time you're in the mood for a warm and satisfying dinner. So grab your ingredients and get ready to make this delicious and simple Chicken Stew with Vegetables!
Type: Main course
Preparation Time: PT45-50M
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, sauté the chicken over medium-high heat until browned on all sides.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pot and cook until softened.
- Pour in the chicken broth, then add the potatoes, carrots, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Cover the pot and simmer on low heat for 30-40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!