How to Make Homemade Honey Chicken and Soy Sauce - Easy Recipe
The Chicken with Honey recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. It is made from honey, soy sauce and crushed garlic. Its main ingredient is chicken, one of the foods richest in protein and is found in many culinary preparations around the world. Next, we will present to you the step-by-step preparation of honey chicken thighs, in a homemade, easy and fast way.
Type: Main dish
Keywords: Sweet chicken, Honey chicken
Preparation Time: 25M
- 6 chicken thighs seasoned with salt and pepper.
- 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce.
- 2 crushed garlic cloves.
- In a skillet over high heat, add a drizzle of oil and cook the chicken thighs until they are sealed on both sides.
- Once cooked, take them out and place them on a separate plate.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add an extra splash of oil if necessary and fry the crushed garlic until golden brown.
- Add the two tablespoons of soy sauce, the two tablespoons of honey and stir until just combined.
- Add the cooked chicken back in and cover with the sauce.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and you're done.
- Serve and enjoy.