No Bake Caramel Cheesecake with Condensed Milk and Philadelphia
The Cheesecake is a recipe originally from the Ancient Greek Empire, although in the past it was not prepared as it is done today. Because cream cheese was invented in 1872 by an American dairyman named William Lawrence who accidentally tried to develop a French cheese called Neufchatel. Some time later, in 1880 William Lawrence distributed it in aluminum foil wrappers under the name of his company called Empire, then the Kratf Foods company marketed it under the name of Philadelphia. Next we will present to you the Homemade Preparation of Caramel Cheesecake without an oven, easily and quickly.
Keywords: homemade cheesecake, cheesecake without gelatin, easy cheesecake recipe, caramel dessert
Preparation Time: 30M
- 1 Cup graham cracker pie crust.
- 130 gr of melted butter.
- 500 gr of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- 350 gr of Caramel.
- 200 gr of whipping cream.
- Note: it is necessary that the whipping cream is very cold.
- In a bowl add graham cracker pie crust and the melted butter and stir until they are integrated.
- In a springform pan, add the previous mixture and press to the bottom, this will be the base of the cheesecake.
- Put it in the freezer for 10 minutes, while you continue preparing the rest of the cheesecake.
- Apart in a bowl, add the cream cheese, the caramel and beat it for 3 minutes until it is creamy.
- In another bowl, add the whipping cream and beat until peaks form.
- Add the whipping cream to the previous mixture and with the help of a silicone spatula stir until everything is well integrated and creamy.
- Take the mold out of the freezer and pour the mixture into the mold. With the help of the silicone spatula, smooth the upper part so that it is perfect.
- Refrigerate in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours and then serve, decorating to your liking.