How to Make Caramel Flan with Condensed Milk - Easy Recipe
Flan is a dessert that is made with eggs, milk and sugar. It has its origin in Portugal, but ancient civilizations such as the Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans had a similar variant called Tyropatin. On the other hand, not only in ancient times did they prepare this recipe with a different name, now there are countries that call it differently, in Croatia "Rožata", in Venezuela "Quesillo", in Peru "Crema volteada" and " Leche Asada ”, some prepare it in the oven and others in a bain marie, but it is still a delicious recipe. Next we will show you how to prepare a Caramel Flan without an oven in an easy and fast way.
Preparation Time: 15M
Cooking Time: 40M
- 200 gr of Sugar.
- 5 Eggs.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 500 ml of milk.
- Note: A flan mold is required.
- In a pot over low heat add the sugar and 5 tablespoons of water, cook for a few minutes until the sugar has a liquid consistency and a caramel color.
- Once the caramel is ready, we remove it from the heat and carefully pour it into a flan mold and reserve.
- Apart in a blender, add the milk, the eggs and the condensed milk. We blend at high speed until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Once blended, we pour it into the flan mold that we had reserved with the caramel and cover it well.
- We cook it in a bain-marie for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, we remove it from the mold and let it rest to be able to enjoy.