How to Make Chocolate Ice Cream with Condensed Milk
Ice cream is a frozen cream, usually made with dairy, fruit, and sugar. This recipe originates from ancient empires such as the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arabic, and Chinese. But it is the Italian Francesco Procopio de Coltelli who in 1686 revolutionized this delicious recipe by inventing a machine that homogenized fruits, sugar and ice, thus obtaining a frozen cream, similar to what we know today as ice cream. Next we will present you the preparation of a creamy homemade mango ice cream with only 3 ingredients and in an easy and fast way.
Preparation Time: 15M
- 500 ml of very cold whipping cream.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 3 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- In a deep bowl, place the condensed milk and cocoa, mix until they are incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, place the whipping cream and beat until peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and cocoa mixture to the bowl of the whipped cream, and stir gently until just combined.
- Pour the final mixture into a mold and put it in the freezer for 6 hours.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.