Chocolate Truffles with Condensed Milk and Cocoa Powder
Chocolate truffles is a recipe from Belgium and was so named due to its appearance very similar to the mushroom that bears the same name. Nowadays they have become very popular and it is a very easy and fast recipe. Next we will present you the preparation of some delicious homemade chocolate truffles with only 4 ingredients.
Preparation Time: 10M
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- Chocolate shavings to decorate
- In a saucepan over medium low heat, add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the condensed milk and cocoa powder, stirring for 5 minutes until just combined.
- Pour the mixture onto a plate and let it cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled, with the help of a spoon and your hands, make round balls.
- Roll them with chocolate shavings and put them in the fridge for an hour. Then serve and enjoy.