How to Make Coffee Jelly with Milk – Easy Recipe
This delicious recipe is a coffee jelly with milk, it is made from whole milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk and coffee. Its main ingredient is Flavorless Gelatin. It is a very simple dessert to make to share at parties or gatherings of friends. Next we will present you step by step how is the preparation of a Coffee Gelatin with Milk, in a homemade, easy and fast way.
Keywords: Gelatin of condensed milk
Preparation Time: 15M
- 4 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin.
- ½ Cup of Hot Water.
- ½ Cup of Milk.
- 1 Can of Evaporated Milk.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 2 Tbsp Soluble Coffee (instant).
- Note: Molds are necessary, but you can also use glasses.
- With the help of a paper towel moistened with oil, grease the inside of the molds that you will use and reserve.
- In the half cup of hot water, add the four tablespoons of unflavored gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Apart in a blender, add the milk, the condensed milk, the evaporated milk, the two tablespoons of coffee, the dissolved unflavored gelatin and blend until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Pour the mixture into the molds you reserved and take it to the fridge for 4 hours.
- Decorate to your liking and enjoy.