How To Make Creamy Lentil Soup - Homemade and Easy Recipe
Lentils are a type of grain that is consumed all over the planet, the three largest producers are Canada, India and Turkey. The largest consumers are in Asia, North Africa, Western Europe and Latin America. It is a food with a high concentration of carbohydrates and vegetable protein. According to scientific research, fermented lentils in certain conditions have properties to combat high blood pressure. Next we will present you a delicious recipe for creamy lentil soup in an easy and fast way.
Type: Creamy soup
Preparation Time: 45M
- 250 gr of Clean Lentils.
- 100 gr of Onion.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 50 gr of Red Paprika.
- 50 gr of Green Paprika.
- 100 gr of Carrot
- 100 gr of Zucchini.
- 1 Liter of Chicken Broth.
- 1 Pinch of Oregano.
- 2 spoons of butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the butter and add the vegetables cut into small pieces.
- Add the onion, garlic and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the lentils and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and cover the pot, letting it cook for 30 minutes over low heat.
- Let cool and then pour all the contents into a blender, blending until creamy.
- Serve hot or cold and decorate to your liking.