How to make Creamy Pumpkin Soup - Homemade and Easy Recipe
The recipe for pumpkin cream is very popular in different parts of the world, it is usually served hot or cold. In American and Australian cuisine, it is often served at Thanksgiving dinner. In Haitian cuisine, it is eaten during breakfast in celebration of the new year. A historical fact about this soup is that it was a common dish for prisoners during the Vietnam War. It is a dish very rich in vitamins A, C and E. Next we will present you the preparation of homemade pumpkin cream in an easy and fast way.
Type: Creamy soup
Preparation Time: 30M
- 500 gr of Chopped Pumpkin.
- 200 gr of potato.
- 100 gr of finely chopped white onion.
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves crushed.
- 2 butter spoons..
- 1 liter of water.
- Salt to taste.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the butter and add the pumpkin, the potato and fry until golden brown.
- Add the onion, garlic and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the water, salt to taste and cover for 20 minutes over medium heat so that it cooks well.
- Once cooked, pour everything into a blender and blend until creamy.
- Serve hot or cold and decorate to your liking.