How to Make Creamy Spinach Soup with Potatoes - Easy Recipe
This delicious recipe is ideal as a starter and can be served with toast. Its main ingredient, spinach, is a food rich in vitamins A, E and K, iodine and several antioxidants. It also contains a lot of oxalic acid, so it should be consumed in moderation. Next we will present you the preparation of a homemade spinach cream with potatoes, easy and fast.
Type: Creamy soup
Keywords: Spinach Soup with Potato, Potato, Vegan, Healthy, Green Cream
Preparation Time: 30M
- 250 gr of spinach.
- 500 ml of chicken or vegetable broth.
- 1 medium potato cut into small cubes.
- 1 finely chopped onion.
- 2 garlic cloves crushed.
- 50 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: You can use vegetable broth for a vegan recipe.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the oil, onion, and garlic and stir until golden brown.
- Then add the spinach, potato, salt and pepper to taste, and continue stirring for 5 minutes or until the spinach is reduced.
- Add the chicken broth and cover for 15 minutes or until the potato is cooked.
- Once everything is cooked, turn off the heat and let it cool down a bit.
- Pour the contents of the pot into a blender and blend until you get a creamy mixture.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.