How to make Glazed Donuts with Powdered Sugar - Easy Recipe
Indulge in the ultimate sweet treat with this recipe for glazed donuts. Whether you're a seasoned baker or just starting out, these fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth donuts are easy to make and sure to satisfy your cravings. With a crisp, golden exterior and a soft, pillowy interior, these donuts are taken to the next level with a luscious glaze that adds the perfect amount of sweetness. So roll up your sleeves, grab your apron, and get ready to create a batch of donuts that will impress even the most discerning of taste buds.
Keywords: Donut with glaze recipe
Cooking Time: PT2-3M
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until a dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll it out to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Use a donut cutter or cookie cutter to cut out donuts from the dough.
- In a large pot or deep fryer, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat until it reaches 375°F (190°C).
- Carefully drop the donuts into the hot oil, frying each side for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the donuts from the oil using a slotted spoon and place them on a wire rack to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk to make a glaze.
- Dip each donut into the glaze, coating it completely, and return it to the wire rack to set.