How to make Homemade Guava Jam Cookies - Easy Recipe
Enjoy the delightful combination of buttery cookies with a sweet and tangy twist of guava jam. These guava jam cookies are easy to make and perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings. With a soft and crumbly texture, these cookies will surely become a favorite treat for both kids and adults. Let's get started on this simple and delicious recipe that combines the classic flavors of cookies with the tropical goodness of guava jam.
Keywords: Guava Jam Thumbprint Cookies
Cooking Time: PT12-15M
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup guava jam
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract to the butter-sugar mixture and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour to the mixture, mixing until a soft dough forms. You may need to use your hands to knead the dough together.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll them into balls, approximately 1 inch in diameter.
- Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Use your thumb or the back of a spoon to make an indentation in the center of each dough ball.
- Fill each indentation with about 1/2 teaspoon of guava jam.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, serve and enjoy your delicious guava jam cookies!