How to Make Mango Ice Cream with Condensed Milk - Easy Recipe
The ice cream recipe can be described as a frozen cream, generally made with dairy, fruits and sugar. It has its origin in ancient empires such as the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Chinese, which prepared them in their own way with the snow they collected during the winter. But in 1686 the Italian Francesco Procopio de Coltelli revolutionized this delicious recipe by inventing a machine that homogenized fruits, sugar and ice, thus obtaining a frozen cream, similar to what we know today. Next we will present you the preparation of a creamy homemade mango ice cream with only 3 ingredients and in an easy and fast way.
Preparation Time: 15M
- 500 ml of whipping cream (very cold).
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 300 gr of chopped ripe mangoes.
- In a blender, pour the condensed milk with the chopped mangoes and blend until well integrated.
- In a separate bowl, place the whipping cream and beat until peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and mango mixture to the bowl of whipped cream, and stir gently until just combined.
- Pour the final mixture into a mold and put it in the freezer for 6 hours.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.