No Bake Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Condensed Milk and Philadelphia
The Cheesecake is a recipe originating in Ancient Greece, although in ancient times this recipe was not prepared as it is done today. This is because cream cheese was invented in 1872 by an American named William Lawrence who accidentally tried to develop a French cheese called Neufchatel. Therefore, after a few years, in 1880 William Lawrence began to distribute cream cheese in aluminum foil wrappers under the name of his company called Empire, but then the Kratf Foods company began to market it under the name of Philadelphia. Next we will present to you how to prepare Passion Fruit Cheesecake without an oven in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: homemade cheesecake, cheesecake without gelatin, easy cheesecake recipe
Preparation Time: 30M
- 1 Cup graham cracker pie crust.
- 130 gr of melted butter.
- 450 gr of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- 200 gr of whipping cream.
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 150 gr of Passion Fruit Pulp without seed.
- Note: It is necessary that the whipping cream is very cold.
- In a bowl add graham cracker pie crust and the melted butter and stir until they are integrated.
- In a springform pan, add the previous mixture and press to the bottom, this will be the base of the cheesecake
- Put it in the freezer for 10 minutes, while you continue preparing the rest of the cheesecake.
- Apart in a bowl, add the cream cheese, the condensed milk and beat it for 3 minutes until it is creamy.
- Then add the passion fruit pulp and continue beating until well mixed and creamy.
- In another bowl, add the heavy cream and beat until peaks form.
- Add the whipped cream to the previous mixture and with the help of a silicone spatula stir until everything is well integrated and creamy.
- Take the mold out of the freezer and pour the mixture into the mold. With the help of the silicone spatula, smooth the upper part so that it is perfect.
- Refrigerate in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours and then serve, decorating to your liking.
- Optionally, you can prepare the yellow top layer, placing in a pot over low heat: 50 ml of water, 50 g of sugar, 100 ml of passion fruit pulp, 5 g of unflavored gelatin, 1 drop of yellow food coloring and stir until everything is integrated.
- Once ready, turn off the heat, let it cool so you can add it as a top topping, refrigerate for 1 more hour, and you're done.