No Bake Oreo Cheesecake with Condensed Milk and Philadelphia
The Cheesecake (cheese cake or cheesecake) is a recipe originating in Europe, more precisely in Ancient Greece. It is currently a very popular dessert in the world, and this is because it has evolved over time. One of its main ingredients, cream cheese, appears in 1872 by an American dairyman named William Lawrence, who accidentally invented it while developing a French cheese called Neufchatel. Then, much later in 1880 William Lawrence began to distribute it in aluminum wrappers with the name of his company called Empire, later the Kraft Food company began to market it under the name of Philadelphia. Next we will present you the preparation of the delicious Oreo Cheesecake recipe without using an oven, easily and quickly.
Keywords: homemade cheesecake, cheesecake without gelatin, easy cheesecake recipe, cheesecake without heavy cream
Preparation Time: 30M
- 1 Cup of Oreo Cookie without Cream finely crushed (for the base)
- 130 gr of Melted butter
- 450 gr of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 can of Condensed milk
- 50 ml of Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup of Oreo cookies in large pieces (For the Cheesecake).
- In a bowl place the cup of finely crushed oreos without cream and add the melted butter, stirring until they are integrated.
- Using a removable mold (springform pan), add the previous mixture and press until the bottom, this will be the base of the cheesecake.
- Put it in the freezer for 10 minutes, while you continue preparing the rest of the cheesecake.
- Apart in a bowl, place the cream cheese and vanilla and beat for 3 minutes until it looks creamy.
- Then add the condensed milk and lemon juice and continue beating until well blended and creamy.
- Add the cup of oreos in large pieces to the mixture and with the help of a silicone spatula stir well.
- Remove the mold with the base of the cheesecake from the freezer and pour the creamy mixture into the mold. With the help of the spatula, smooth the upper part until it is flat.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours and then serve decorating with oreos cookies.