Oreo Ice Cream with Condensed Milk and Oreo Biscuit Pieces
The Ice Cream Recipe has very ancient origins, there are records that the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Chinese empires already prepared it with snow that they collected in winter, although each one prepared them in different ways. This recipe for frozen cream, dairy, fruit and sugar was revolutionized by the Italian Francesco Procopio dei Coltelli in 1686 when he invented a machine that homogenized fruits, sugar and ice, obtaining a creamy and icy mixture similar to the one we know today in day. Next we will present you the preparation of a creamy homemade oreo ice cream easily and quickly.
Keywords: Ice cream with condensed milk
- 500 ml of Very cold whipping cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
- 8 Oreos, finely crushed
- 8 Oreos in larger pieces
- In a bowl, place the cold whipping cream and beat it until it forms peaks.
- Add the condensed milk, the vanilla essence and stir gently with the help of a silicone spatula until they are integrated.
- Add the finely crushed oreos cookies and continue stirring gently until they are integrated into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and put it in the freezer for 6 hours.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.