Passion Fruit Mousse with Condensed Milk and Gelatin - Easy Recipe
This delicious recipe called Mousse is originally from France, it was born for the first time in 1755 by the French chef Menon, it consists of a soft and frothy cream. But due to its delicious taste it has become popular all over the world. Next we will present you the preparation of a delicious homemade Passion Fruit Mousse in a very easy and fast way.
Keywords: homemade mousse, easy mousse recipe, mousse dessert, mousse with whipped cream
Preparation Time: 15M
- 1 can of condensed milk.
- 200 ml of passion fruit pulp.
- 500 ml of Very cold whipping cream.
- ½ Tablespoon of unflavored Gelatin.
- 50 ml hot water.
- Hydrate the gelatin in the 50 ml of hot water until it is well dissolved.
- With the help of a strainer, pass the pulp of the passion fruit to separate the seeds.
- Mix the condensed milk with the pulp until they are well incorporated.
- Add the already dissolved unflavored gelatin to the mixture of condensed milk and pulp.
- Apart in a bowl, beat the cold heavy cream until it forms peaks.
- Add the mixture of condensed milk, passion fruit pulp and dissolved gelatin to the whipped cream and stir until smooth.
- Serve in molds and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Decorate to your liking and enjoy.