How to Make Raspberry Ice Cream with Condensed Milk - Easy Recipe
Ice cream is a recipe that is generally made with dairy, fruit, and sugar. Its origin is so ancient that empires such as the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Arab and Chinese prepared it in their own way with the snow they collected during winter. But in 1686 the Italian Francesco Procopio dei Coltelli revolutionized the recipe by inventing a machine that homogenized fruits, sugar and ice, obtaining a creamy mixture similar to the ice creams we know today. Next we will introduce you to the preparation of a delicious and creamy raspberry ice cream.
Preparation Time: 15M
- 500 ml of very cold whipping cream
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk.
- 250 gr of chopped raspberries.
- In a bowl, place the whipping cream and beat it until it forms peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and using a silicone spatula stir gently until they are integrated.
- Blend the raspberries until they are liquid and then add them to the mixture, stirring gently until just combined.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and place in the freezer for 6 hours.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.