How to Make Homemade Cherry Jam - Easy Marmalade Recipe
The jam is a preserve based on fruits cooked in sugar, its name "marmalade" comes from Portuguese marmelada and means "quince jam". Is a recipe originating from the Ancient Greek Empire, where they cooked Quince with honey. But it was not until the 17th century that it began to be made massively in Scotland and its name spread throughout Europe. Next we will present you the preparation of a delicious homemade Cherry jam in an easy and fast way. Using only 3 Ingredients.
Keywords: Cherry jam without pectin, cherry jelly
Preparation Time: 45M
- 500 gr of Cherries without seeds cut into pieces.
- 350 gr of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- In a non-stick pot over low heat add the cherries.
- Add the sugar, the tablespoon of lemon juice and cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly every 5 minutes.
- When it has a thick consistency, turn off the heat and let stand until cool.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge in a glass jar with a lid.