How to Make Canned Chickpea Hummus without Tahini – Easy Recipe
The Chickpea Hummus Recipe is native to Arab countries, but a few years ago it has become a very popular recipe throughout the world. Its main ingredient is chickpeas and makes it a rich source of plant-based protein. On the other hand, instead of using cream cheese, butter or mayonnaise, Chickpea Hummus is a very delicious and healthy recipe to spread if you are one of those who are careful about eating fatty foods. You can accompany this recipe with pita bread or tortilla chips to surprise your friends. Next we will show you step by step how to prepare a Homemade Chickpea Hummus in an easy and fast way. 100% Vegan and Healthy.
Keywords: homemade chickpea hummus, easy chickpea hummus récipe, hummus no tahini, hummus with garlic
Preparation Time: 10M
- 1 can of precooked chickpeas of 440 gr
- 50 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- ½ Lemon.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Salt to taste.
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin.
- ½ Teaspoon of Paprika powder.
- 50 ml of water.
- Place the chickpeas in the glass of a blender.
- Add the olive oil, the juice of half a lemon, the two cloves of garlic, the salt to taste, the cumin, the paprika and the water.
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Serve it in a deep bowl and decorate with a sprig of parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.