How to make Guacamole with Avocado, Tomato and Lemon - Dip Recipe
Guacamole is a very traditional recipe of Mexican cuisine, but today it has been adopted by its own versions in many countries. It is a dish very rich in vitamins C, E, K and B-6 and also in healthy fats, since its main ingredient is avocado, well known in other countries as aguacate or palta. This rich recipe is ideal to accompany with nachos, tacos, hamburgers or any meal of your choice.
Type: Sauce, Dip
Cuisine: Latin America
Keywords: Guacamole Sauce, Avocado Salsa, homemade guacamole, easy guacamole recipe, guacamole dip easy, guacamole vegan
Preparation Time: 10M
- 2 ripe avocados.
- ½ lemon.
- ½ cup of chopped onion.
- ½ Cup of diced tomato.
- 2 hot peppers without seeds and without membranes.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander.
- Salt to taste.
- Note: If you don't like picate, you can skip the hot peppers.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Cut the avocado into cubes.
- With the help of a blender or food processor, place the chopped avocado, chopped onion, tomato and chilies into the blender or processor jar.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and add salt to taste.
- Blend or process until all ingredients are well blended and serve with your favorite meals.