How to make Chimichurri Sauce with Cilantro – Easy Recipe
The Chimichurri Recipe is very popular in countries like Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay. It is a sauce that is used as a dressing or to season meat, chicken and fish. It is also used in salads, but today it is a widely used dressing for roasts, since its special quality is to enhance the flavor of meat. Next we will present you how to prepare a delicious homemade chimichurri in an easy and fast way.
Cuisine: Latin American
Keywords: homemade chimichurri, easy chimichurri recipe
Preparation Time: 10M
- 1 ½ Cup of Parsley
- 1 ½ Cup Cilantro
- 5 or 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 small white onion
- ½ Cup of Oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp red hot pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ Cup of Vinegar
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend at medium speed until everything is mixed.
- Reserve in a glass container with a lid. Keep it in the fridge preferably for a day so that the flavors are well concentrated.
- Enjoy it with your meats or roasts.