How to Make Raita Sauce Indian - Easy Recipe
Raita sauce is typical of Indian cuisine, it is made from yogurt and is often used as a dipping sauce for other foods. The yogurt in this sauce is seasoned with coriander, cumin, pepper and spices. Vegetables like cucumber and onions are also mixed in the preparation of this sauce. Next we will present you how is the preparation of the Indian Raita Sauce, in a homemade, easy and fast way.
Keywords: Indian recipe, vegan sauce, vegan recipe, homemade raita sauce, easy raita sauce recipe
Preparation Time: 15M
- 2 Greek yogurts.
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and seeded.
- ½ Onion finely chopped.
- ¼ tsp cumin powder.
- 1 sprig of coriander finely chopped.
- A splash of olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a deep bowl, grate the cucumber and drain it in a colander until the water is removed (we will only use the grated cucumber).
- Apart in a bowl, add the 2 Greek yogurts and add the grated cucumber.
- Add the finely chopped onion, coriander, cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a splash of olive oil and stir until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Serve and enjoy with your meals.