How to Make Honey Mustard Vinaigrette - Easy Recipe
Vinaigrettes are emulsified sauces whose main ingredients are an acidic liquid such as vinegar or lemon juice and are accompanied by a medium-fat mixture such as olive oil, sour cream, mayonnaise or natural yogurt. It is an ideal companion in dishes such as salads, seafood, meat and fish. Here we present a delicious Mustard Vinaigrette or Dressing, honey and lemon, made in a homemade, easy and fast way.
Type: Vinaigrette, Dressing, Sauce
Keywords: Vinaigrette, Dressing, Sauce
Preparation Time: 10M
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard.
- 2 ½ Tbsp Honey.
- 1 Lemon.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar.
- ½ Cup of Olive Oil
- ½ tsp of salt.
- pepper to taste
- In a blender add mustard, honey, lemon juice, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Serve and decorate to your liking.
- If it is your preference, keep a glass jar with a lid in the fridge for when you are going to use it.